The first of the snow has arrived. Although we have been lucky (so far) here in Ireland, as we’ve only had a few flurry’s. The UK seem to be getting it quite bad. Now don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I hate the snow! In fact I love to wake up and look out the window to a beautiful winter wonderland. However…. I’d then like it to disappear so I can get on with my day. It’s more than welcome to return again at night and repeat the process. I don’t even mind if it hangs around at the weekend for a bit 🙂
But just because it’s white and cold outside, doesn’t mean you can’t be white and cosy inside. Get inspired by the whites of a winter wonderland and create a cosy haven with this selection of winter accessories.
- There’s a great selection of winter cushions out there to create your look. From this faux fur from Next, this cute little squirrel or even this reindeer from Marks and Spencer.
- Get all warm and cosy in front of the fire with a throw like this one from Laura Ashley.
- Keep your tootsies warm with these scented slippers from John Lewis. Yes that’s right people, these chunky knit slippers are not only fleece lined but they’re fragranced with vanilla and lavender essential oils. Just pop em in the microwave to warm them up.
- Warm up your accessories too with this birdcage tea light holder from Wilkinson or this vase or wall sconce.
- No need to lose track of time on these dark mornings with this gorgeous clock from Drift Living.
- And if it all gets a bit too white for you, introduce a splash of colour with alphabet art from Ikea,